Beyond our standard training and technical support services, our Certified Applications Engineers are available in 1-hour or half-day increments for remote or on-site needs. Here are some examples of how our Certified Applications Engineers have helped companies like yours get the most out of your engineering software.
- Create and deploy Administrative Images for installing/upgrading users.
- Configure SolidWorks Network License options to restrict access per user.
- Setup Drawing Sheet Formats with notes/attributes linked to File Properties.
- Apply best practices to bottlenecks in large Assembly management.
- Provide targeted approach to puzzling part modeling challenges.
- One-on-one tutoring for focused training on functionality.
- Working through problems with imported data from other systems.
- Develop and roll out corporate standards and customization of SolidWorks environment.
- Assess and improve performance of workstations and Windows platform for SolidWorks.
- Guide a pilot project to ease adoption of 3D parametric modeling in product design.
Consulting time can also be purchased in bulk at a discounted rate through our Services 10 Pack.