Attend our on-site training with our staff of expert engineer instructors to help jump-start your company with 3D CAD.
Why select CAPINC for your SolidWorks training?
- All of our training courses are conducted by Certified SolidWorks Instructors.
- With 5 Elite Engineers on staff CAPINC represents one of the few VAR’s in the world to have 2 or more applications engineers with extensive certification credentials.
- CAPINC is one of the few US resellers with Advanced Certification for Simulation. We offer courses in Simulation and Flow Simulation in addition to the full range of SolidWorks classes.
- We offer customized training classes for PDM, advanced surfacing, large assemblies, sheetmetal, SolidWorks for the PRO/E User, ECAD integration, CFD and FEA.
- The SolidWorks Essentials program is approved for veterans and other eligible dependents who receive the Montgomery GI benefit program. CAPINC is licensed to operate a SolidWorks (Computer-Aided Design Software) Training Program through the State of New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission, Career School Licensing function.
- CAPINC has four SolidWorks Authorized Training, Testing & Support Centers (Auburn NH, Meriden CT, Peabody MA, Westborough MA).
- We also conduct training classes regularly in Rhode Island, Burlington VT and Portland ME.
- Additionally, CAPINC can provide equipment to run classes on-site for customers with 6 or more students.
- Every training class provides a workstation, 19″ flat-panel display, and lunch for each student.
- A video Link System allows the instructor to broadcast to each student’s screen.
- Large leather swivel chairs make our Authorized Training Centers stand out from the rest.