CAPINC is New England’s exclusive Platinum Stratasys technical support provider; with extensive industry experience. Our Support Technicians hold certifications in Stratasys training and technical support for both FDM and Polyjet 3D printers. Our staff is committed to locally supporting Stratasys 3D printers in New England. Our process enables us to provide excellent support with faster response time, accurate diagnosis, and efficient resolutions. Our technicians consistently receive excellent reviews from our customers.
Printers We Service
MakerBot: Replicator Mini, Replicator, 2X, Z18
Dimension: Elite, BST, BST Foam, BST Plastic, BST 1200, SST, SST 768, SST 1200, SST 1200ES, uPrint, uPrint Plus, uPrint SE, uPrint SE Plus, Mojo
Objet: Objet 24/30/30Pro/Prime
The Stratasys maintenance plan includes:
- Firmware updates for printers
- Software updates for Catalyst, Insight, Objet Studio
- Replacement parts (excluding consumables)– As recommended by our trained technicians necessary for maintenance and repairs
- Overnight shipping for replacement parts
- Onsite repair with CAPINC Stratasys Certified Dimension technicians
- Annual Preventative Maintenance recommended by Stratasys
- Telephone and email technical support
- Back-up modeling support. For printers under repair for more than 2 days, CAPINC will print models for just the cost of the material.
If you are currently not enrolled in the Maintenance plan, and would like to add a plan or reconsider renewing, contact Colleen, at 800-424-2255 ext. 2139 for more details and a quote.
Ways to Reach Us
Fortus 360, 380, 400, 450 or 900 and Connex, Eden and Objet 1000 customers contact customer support:
Stratasys Support line: 800-801-6491 option 1
Stratasys Direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org