SolidWorks Subscription service is a per-seat contract that covers major product upgrades, service packs, and technical support for a renewable one-year period. Specifics about SolidWorks Subscription service are below.
SolidWorks Subscription service customers are entitled to:
- Telephone Access to our large experienced staff of award winning support engineers.
- All major SolidWorks® software upgrades released during the subscription term including upgrades for, 3D Instant Website, FeatureWorks, SolidWorks Animator, Photoview 360, SolidWorks Toolbox, and SolidWorks Utilities.
- Comprehensive 24 hour by 7-day-a-week online web access to download priority enhancements.
- Easy access to online technical tips.
- Use the product enhancement form on the SolidWorks support web site to send in your product enhancement requests.
- Access to a state-of-the-art, web-based shareware model library. Download or send in parts, assemblies, Feature Palette™ features, and programs.
- Access to SolidWorks Webcasts. Participate in regularly scheduled webcasts to pick up productivity tips that will help you get the most from your CAD investment.
- Access to additional subscription service offerings as they become available.
Subscription Services customers of CAPINC are also entitled to:
- Upgrade training for new major releases of SolidWorks at one of our local training centers.
- CAPUniversity training on advanced SolidWorks topics to maximize your productivity.
- Exclusive CAPU webinars
- High Speed internet access for virtual on site support and file transfers.
- Web access to the CAPINC Technical Support portal
- View your own open and closed cases
- View the cases for others at your company
- Log a new case
- View FAQ’s for SolidWorks, Simulation, PDM, and more
- Find answers for installation and licensing issues
- Search by keyword into the CAPINC knowledge base
- Access to a variety of products and services offered by CAPINC that extend the capability of SolidWorks.
If you would like to sign up or renew your subscription service please contact Karen Abbott