A convenient way to purchase 10 half-day blocks (3.5 hours each) of consulting time at a discounted rate.
Advantages of working with the CAPINC consulting team:
- Optimize Utilization
Design tools today are more capable than ever before. Leveraging these capabilities and deploying processes, techniques, procedures and standardizations can have enormous payback.
- CAPINC Experience
Our application engineers have worked with hundreds of companies and can recommend best practices, often much quicker than could be obtained through trial and error.
- Lean and Efficient
Most companies strive to operate as efficiently as possible, but they lose productivity when engineers and designers are involved in design tool administration. Why not have the experts at CAPINC assist with these tasks and develop better processes.
- Engineering/Design Tool Administrator Services
- Create administrative images and deploy new releases
- Create structures & processes for commonly used templates & libraries making standardization easy for the users
- Custom tuning of software, hardware, and network systems for optimal business performance
- Custom Programing
- Administrative training
- Company CAD standardization
- One-on-one mentoring
- Product Data Management Customizations
- Customize workflows
- Connect to other business systems
- Design Validation/Analysis Services
- Evaluate and recommend design validation requirements
- Analysis projects
- Design Process Reviews
- On-site review of current engineering processes
- Recommendations/Best Practices
How to set up and use a services 10 pack:
- Establish a services 10 pack and we will create a 10 pack account.
- Call or e-mail your account manager each time you have a service request.
- We will review your request and assign a project engineer.
- The project engineer will contact you to initiate the project. (Projects may be completed on-site or remotely*)
- Estimated completion time will be approved prior to the start of the project**
Please provide 2 weeks notice for services requests.
*Services are provided in ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, & CT. We do not charge for travel within New England.
**Services are billed in a minimum of 3.5 hour blocks.