Consulting time is available from CAPINC to address needs of your company that are not covered by training courses and the standard support contract. The scope of our consulting service varies and is not limited to the following examples:
- One-on-one training/tutoring.
- Data management (PDM) implementation and customization.
- Complex part design, surfacing.
- Conversion of legacy CAD files to SolidWorks-native files.
- Setting up SolidWorks sheet formats and file properties.
- Developing best practices for parametric assemblies.
- Integration with PLM, ERP, ECO and other enterprise-level systems.
- Analysis for design validation with SolidWorks Simulation.
Since many of our customers are consultants themselves, we do not want to compete with those businesses. Therefore the focus of our consulting services is on the best use of the products we provide, including proof-of-concept pilot projects, implementation assistance, and supplemental training.
Consulting time can be purchased per hour, per event, per day, or per project. Please contact your account representative for more information.