Unleash Your Imagination With Never Before-Seen Multi-Material Capabilities.
The Stratasys J750™ 3D Printer delivers unrivaled aesthetic performance including true, full-color capability with texture mapping and color gradients. Create prototypes that look, feel and operate like finished products, without the need for painting or assembly, thanks to the Stratasys J750’s wide range of material properties. With an astounding 360,000+ color combinations to choose from and multi-material capability, the Stratasys J750 allows you to bring even your most imaginative ideas to life.
Streamline your workflow starting with PolyJet Studio™. This new software offers an intuitive interface that makes it easy to choose materials, optimize the build and manage print queues. It also significantly improves shell-based color assignment for STL and shell-based VRML files; an intuitive user interface; and ability to add color textures and gradients, saving you time during build preparation. Next-generation print heads offer increased speed and print quality.
The large, six-material capacity of the Stratasys J750 means you can load your most used resins and avoid downtime associated with material changeovers. Print simulated production plastics, like Digital ABS™, in half the time or with twice the resolution.
J750 Technology Key Benefits:
- Unmatched product realism
- Over 360,000 color combinations
- Fastest PolyJet multi-material 3D printer on the market
- Ability to add color textures and gradients with new PolyJet Studio Software
- 6 material capacity
- Rigid Opaque – Vero Family including neutral shades and vibrant colors
- Flexible – Tango Family
- Transparent – Vero Clear and RGD720
Unlimited number of composite materials can be manufactured on the fly including:
- Over 360,000 colors
- Digital ABS and Digital ABS2 in ivory and green
- Rubber-like materials in a variety of Shore A values
- Translucent colored tints
- SUP705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in)
Horizontal build layers down to 14 microns (0.00055 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1800 dpi
- High Speed: Up to 3 base resins, 28-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
- High quality: Up to 6 base resins, 14-micron (0.00055 in.) resolution
- High Mix: Up to 6 base resins, 27-micron (0.001 in.) resolution