Objet1000 Plus is Objet’s wide format 3D printer for rapidly creating large industrial size models and 1:1 scale prototypes. Featuring an ultra-large build tray size of 1000 x 800 x 500mm (39.3 x 31.4 x 19.6 inch), it enables designers, engineers and manufacturers to quickly and precisely prototype any 3D CAD design, no matter how complex or detailed.
The Objet1000 Plus 3D Printer is able to run the full gamut of fit, form and functional prototyping requirements. The system is easy to use, can work for prolonged unattended periods, and is perfectly suited to companies in automotive, defense, aerospace, consumer goods, household appliances and industrial machinery.
Based on the world’s most effective and efficient prototyping technology, the Objet1000 Plus combines the advanced precision of polyjet-based 3D printing with Objet’s renowned Connex multi-material build capability. Connex technology offers a choice of over 120 materials, with materials that simulate both standard and ABS-grade plastics. In addition, you can print up to 14 materials in a single model to achieve the precise look and feel of your intended end product.
Objet 1000 Plus Key Benefits:
- Precise 3D printing of very large and very small, finely detailed 3D models
- Extremely large build envelope – 1000 x 800 x 500 mm (39.3 x 31.4 x 19.6 inch)
- Objet Connex multi-material 3D printing technology
- Wide range of usages and applications to meet Form, Fit & Functional verification needs
- Simulates standard & ABS-grade engineering plastics
- Exceptionally reliable with large resin cartridges
- Requires only small operating teams & unattended jobs
- Efficient cost of operation & fast ROI
- Ideal for automotive, aerospace & defense, consumer goods, household appliances, industrial machinery and specialist service bureaus