The Objet Eden260VS 3D printing system offers unprecedented return on investment (ROI) for professional rapid prototyping applications. Printing with the high accuracy of ultrathin 16µ layers, the Eden systems produce models with exceptionally fine details and smooth surfaces, and is the first PolyJet 3D printer with an option for soluble support allowing for intricate and delicate models to be thoroughly cleaned without risk of damage.
The Objet Eden260VS is the ultimate entry point into the world of mid-sized high quality precision prototyping. It gives you the ability to print in 15 materials, including specialized materials for dental and medical applications. The Eden260VS is the first PolyJet 3D printer with a soluble support option to minimize to hands-on time and effort, allowing for simple support reveal from delicate and complex parts. The economical, small-footprint Objet Eden260VS rapid prototyping and three dimensional printing system is the ideal solution to compress your product design-to-manufacturing cycle.
Featuring a compact footprint and sleek exterior design, Eden260VS supports four 3.6kg Jumbo cartridges of material. This cartridge size allows unmanned operation for extended periods. When two 3.6 kg. cartridges of Model material and two of Support are loaded, the Eden260VS can run for at least 72 hours of continuous unattended printing.
Objet Eden260VS Key Benefits:
- 3D printing with outstanding surface features and fine details
- Automated support removal lets you clean internal voids and fine features that water-jet could miss or damage
- Delivers smooth exterior and interior surfaces, including cavities, without the remnants characteristic of rigid support structures
- Thin walls down to 0.6mm (0.024″) and horizontal layers of 16µ (0.0006″)
- Office friendly system with easy management and maintenance
Based on PolyJet technology, the Objet Eden260VS offers 15 distinct materials including:
- Transparent materials for producing clear models with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications