Now you can get reliable, flexible part production for prototyping and direct digital manufacturing (DDM) at an affordable price. Introducing the Fortus 250mc 3D Production System from Stratasys.
The Fortus 250mc builds functional prototypes, manufacturing tools and end-use parts with ABSplus, a real industrial-grade thermoplastic. And the Fortus 250mc includes these asked-for features:
- 10 x 10 x 12 inch build envelope
- Three layer options: .007 in, .010 in, or .013 in
- Nine color options, plus custom color availability
- Hands-free support removal
- 12-month warranty.
The Fortus 250mc can help add efficiency and profitability to your organization – at a price within reach.
- Reliability – it’s built on a proven Stratasys platform
- Flexibility – Insight™ software allows you to control the look, strength and precision of parts
- Affordability – it’s the most affordable of all Fortus systems
- 10 x 10 x 12 inches (254 x 254 x 305 mm)
- One build material material cartridge: 56.3 cubic inches (923cc)
- One support material material cartridge: 56.3 cubic inches (923cc)
Thermoplastic Build Materials:
Layer Thickness (material dependent):
- 0.013 inch (0.330 mm)
- 0.010 inch (0.254 mm)
- 0.007 inch (0.178 mm)
- Accuracy equivalent to a well designed and molded, injected molded part.
System Size (XYZ):
- 33 x 29 x 45 inches (838 x 737 x 1143 mm)
- 10/100 base T connection. Ethernet protocol
- Maximum room temperature of 86°F (30°C).
- Relative humidity range: 30 to 70 percent, non condensing
- 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, min 15A dedicated circuit; or 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz Min 7A dedicated circuit
- Control CenterTM