One of the best ways to show your customer or vendor what your part or product actually looks and feels like, is to show them a physical 3D printed model that can be touched and felt before spending thousands on prototypes. This is possible with Stratasys 3D Printers and 3D Production Systems. From concept models through production parts, these systems can shrink part production time up to 90%, and cut costs by up to 80%.
- Stratasys 3D printers and 3D production systems help accelerate the design process and time to market.
- You can produce durable, functional 3D models or production parts in house
- Concept models and rapid prototyping for testing and accuracy
- Direct digital manufacturing (DDM) eliminates costs and lead time for production tooling or machining.
- Low-volume part production or manufacturing tools such as jigs, fixtures and tooling masters