As part of the SolidWorks suite of product development solutions—covering design, simulation, sustainable design, technical communication, and data management – SolidWorks Simulation is easy to use, yet powerful enough to tackle the most complex design issues. You can predict the performance of your design under real-world operating conditions to detect problems and correct them before prototyping, tooling, and production.
Simulation allows the designer to accelerate new product development, switch to alternative or cheaper material with weight and shape optimization, reduce prototyping costs by designing right the first time, and improve product quality and performance with early problem detection and correction to avoid field failures.
Key benefits include:
- Comprehensive simulation capabilities including drop tests, optimization, fatigue, post dynamics, static, frequency, thermal and nonlinear
- The ability to simulate virtually any real-world condition or force
- Flow simulation to optimize for liquids or gases
- Reduces prototypes
- Optimized to reduce solve time
- Simulate composite materials
Which package is right for you? View the SolidWorks Simulation product matrix.