SolidWorks® Enterprise Product Data Management (PDM) enables your organization to create a rich, scalable database that’s securely accessible and sharable by team members anywhere. Data is stored in one centralized vault, where the entire organization can access pertinent information and files that are crucial in product development. Imagine designing within a team, where accidental overwriting of files doesn’t happen, broken assemblies don’t exist, and unnecessary development delays are a thing of the past.
Implemented in a fraction of the time required by other data management solutions, SolidWorks EPDM can scale from small workgroups to hundreds of designers located in
offices anywhere in the world.
Key Benefits Include:
- Advanced search tools for effortless design reuse
- Revision control
- One centralized vault to secure your design data
- Short implementation period (deployed in as few as 5 days with less than 4 hours of training)
- Significant ongoing savings in operational costs
- Built-in compliance standards
- A faster, streamlined workflow across your organization
- Remote access