DriveWorks is rules-based design automation for companies that engineer-to-order. It lets you capture and re-use the knowledge and rules needed to specify, design, manufacture and engineer to order. DriveWorks also lets you automate repetitive tasks and generate design manufacturing output quickly and accurately. It is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS® and Microsoft Office.
What DriveWorks can do for you:
- DriveWorks lets you capture and re-use knowledge and rules to specify, design and engineer to order
- Respond quickly to sales enquiries
- DriveWorks lets you automate repetitive tasks and generate design, manufacturing and sales outputs quickly and accurately
- Use DriveWorks to create and configure custom products in minutes… not days!
- These software solutions are scalable, so you can get started with minimum effort and financial outlay. Start with DriveWorks Xpress, upgrade to DriveWorks Solo and then add one or more of the DriveWorks Pro individual modules.
- Entry level design automation
- Included with every seat of SolidWorks
- Configure and preview new variations inside SolidWorks
- Includes built in templates
- Includes ‘How to’ video library
- Greater Project Control
- Multiple Software Modules; Administrative, Local User, Autopilot, and Web/Online
- Design and Sales Automation through Enterprise PDM and Online
- Integrated with SolidWorks EPDM
- Automatic Check in to EPDM
- Integration with other company systems
- Advanced document formats
- Allows What-If testing scenarios