CAPINC is helping to build the future of engineering, one student at a time. We equip students with cutting edge tools like SolidWorks, enabling you to become passionate leaders in design. As a student, you can connect with your peers on forums, get the latest tips from tutorials, and learn how to access your own SolidWorks seat, all with CAPINC.
- Learn about SolidWorks and the world of professional 3D CAD in our Discussion Forums.
- Join the community at 3D ContentCentral, download and upload parts & assemblies, and rate what you find.
- Our community is diverse, open, and passionate about 3D CAD, and our community resources get you connected
Interested in what other students around the world are doing with SolidWorks? Connect with students online and join in on forums, share content on 3D ContentCentral and find local events around your community.
To purchase your own seat of SolidWorks visit SolidWorks Student Store.
Included in the current Student Edition License
- SOLIDWORKS Premium software
- Animation functionality
- Library of Standards
- Photorealistic rendering
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium, finite element analysis tools (FEA)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion, kinematic and motion simulation analysis tools
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis tools
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
- 14 language options: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Korean, Czech, Brazilian, Portuguese, and Russian
- 12 month term-of-use license
SolidWorks 3D solutions give you the power to innovate and invent. Access a wide range of free, informative resources—full video tutorials, PDF guides, project files, and demo clips—designed to help you become a top SolidWorks user.
Military Veterans Program (MVP)
SolidWorks is proud to offer the Military Veterans Program. Any US veteran can now purchase the SolidWorks Student Edition for $20 as part of the MVP. To download the program information, go to: www.solidworks.com/militaryveteransprogram. Please share this information with your schools that offer veteran outreach programs.
As a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA), you’ll stand out from the crowd in today’s competitive job market. CSWA certification is proof of your SOLIDWORKS expertise and skills. Learn more about certifications here.
*If your school has a SOLIDWORKS Classroom Pack or Campus Partnership with CAPINC, you could be earning professional credentials for free!
Contact email@example.com for more information.